Office of the District Magistrate and Collector Hooghly Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Data Entry Operator, Accountant Vacancy
Graduate Jobs in West Bengal 2020-21 Apply for Data Entry Operator, Accountant Vacancy in Office of the District Magistrate and Collector Hooghly WB.
District Hooghly Recruitment 2020 Data Entry Operator & Accountant Jobs Vacancy West Bengal.There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Government of West Bengal, Office of the District Magistrate and Collector Hooghly. Graduate candidates may apply online for the posts of Data Entry Operator & Accountant Vacancies on Contractual basis in District Project Management Unit (DPMU), Hooghly, Sub Division and Block Office under Rupashree Prakalpa on or before 10th February, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the District Hooghly Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
District Hooghly Recruitment 2020-21 Complete Details
|Sr.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Tenure of Service|
|a.||Accountant||01||One Year Contract|
|b.||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||05||One Year Contract|
|c.||Total no of Vacancy||06 Posts|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- For Accountant Posts: Commerce Graduate with Honours
- Working Knowledge of Computer and Ability to Work in MS-Office Packages (MS-Word.
- MS-Excel, MS Power Point), Working Knowledge of Spread Sheet, Tally and Presentation Packages.
- Minimum 03 Years of Working Experience in Any Government or Non-Government Organization.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) Post: Graduate in any Discipline.
- Working Knowledge of Computer and Ability to Work in MS-Office Packages (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS Power Point).
- Must have Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m.
- Minimum 01 Year of Working Experience in Any Government or Non-Government Organization.
Age of the candidate should not be above 40 years as on 1st January, 2020. However, Age relaxation may be given in case of SC/ ST/ BC/ Retired candidates.
Salary (Consolidated Per Month):
Date Entry Operator: Rs.11,000/-
Selection will be based on Written Examination, Computer Test and Personality Test. Admit Card for Written Examination/ Computer Test with Date, Time and Venue Shall be available from District Hooghly Website www.hooghly.gov.in
Syllabus for Written Test and Others:
Syllabus For Accountant of District Head Quarter:
- Written Test Comprising of General Knowledge & Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Arithmetic, English and Accountancy: 50 Marks.
- Computer Test: 40 Marks.
- Personality Test: 10 Marks
Syllabus For Data Entry Operator of Sub Division and Blocks:
- Written Test Comprising of General Knowledge & Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Arithmetic and English: 40 Marks.
- Computer Test: 50 Marks.
- Personality Test: 10 Marks
How to Apply for District Magistrate and Collector Hooghly Jobs 2020?:
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, experience and skill-set may apply Online through District Hooghly Website www.hooghly.nic.in on or before 10th February, 2020.
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing online application form for District Hooghly Recruitment 2020.
Office of the District Magistrate and Collector Hooghly, P.O & P.S – Chinsurah, District Hooghly, Pin Code-712101 (Social Welfare Section), West Bengal
|Starting Date of Apply Online Application Form||27th January, 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online Applications||10th February, 2020|
|Official Advertisement of District Hooghly Recruitment||Click here|