DHS Goa Recruitment Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Consultant and Others Vacancies in Directorate of Health Services, Panaji – Goa
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by State Health Society, National Health Mission, Non – Communicable Disease Cell, Directorate of Health Services
Campal, Panaji-Goa. After MBBS, BAMS/ BHMS Passed eligible Candidates may Apply for the posts of State Programme Coordinator, Consultant, Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist, Psychiatric Social Worker, District Finance cum Logistic Consultant Vacancies purely on Contract basis in Directorate of Health Services Goa on or before 15th June 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the Directorate of Health Services – DHS Goa Recruitment 2020-21 Current Job openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, Selection Process and apply accordingly.
Directorate of Health Services Goa Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Posts||Total No. of Vacancies|
|State Programme Coordinator (NPCDCS)||01|
|Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist (NPCDCS)||01|
|Psychiatric Social Worker (NMHP)||01|
|District Finance cum Logistic Consultant (NPCDCS)||01|
Educational Qualification for DHS Goa Recruitment 2020-21:
Educational Qualification required for the DHS Goa Jobs is as under:-
- State Programme Coordinator (NPCDCS) & Consultant (HWC): BAMS/ BHMS from institution recognized by Goa Board of Indian System of Medicine and Homeopathy
- Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist (NPCDCS): MBBS degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India
- Psychiatric Social Worker (NMHP): Graduate in Social Work/ Master in Social Work with specialization in Medical and psychiatric social work.
- District Finance cum Logistic Consultant (NPCDCS): Inter CA or Inter ICWA or M.Com or B.Com (Finance/Costing) from recognized university.
- Or Diploma in Computer with Accounting package (Tally) from institute recognised by Goa Government.
- Knowledge of Konkani is essential and Knowledge of Marathi is desirable for all Posts.
Age Limit for DHS Goa Jobs:
upto 40 years.
DHS Goa Recruitment 2020 Salary:
|Name of the Posts||Monthly Remuneration (Consolidated)|
|State Programme Coordinator (NPCDCS)||Rs.30,000/-|
|Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist (NPCDCS)||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Psychiatric Social Worker (NMHP)||Rs. 18,000/-|
|District Finance cum Logistic Consultant (NPCDCS)||Rs. 30,000/- for Inter CA/ Inter ICWA/ M.Com or Rs.25,000/- for B.Com (Finance/ Costing)|
Selection Procedures for Panaji DHS Goa Recruitment 2020-21:
The Company will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for interview.
How to Apply for DHS Goa Jobs 2020?:
The candidates fulfilling the above requirements for the post are requested to submit their application along with the Xerox Copies of all documents certificates at F-31, 1st floor, Non Communicable Disease Cell, DHS, Campal Panaji, Goa.,
Last date and Date & Time given below for DHS Goa Recruitment 2020-21:-
- State Programme Coordinator (NPCDCS): 15th June 2020
- Consultant (HWC): 15th June 2020
- Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist (NPCDCS): Walk in Interview on Every Monday Reg.time: 10:00 am to 10:30 am. Venue: NCDC, DHS, Panaji – Goa
- Psychiatric Social Worker (NMHP): Walk in Interview on Every Monday Reg.time: 10:00 am to 10:30 am. Venue: NCDC, DHS, Panaji – Goa
- District Finance cum Logistic Consultant (NPCDCS): 15th June 2020
This Article Information Purpose Only. We advise to the candidates that you must read the Official Notification carefully before Sending Application for Directorate of Health Services Panaji, DHS Goa Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for DHS Goa Recruitment 2020-21
|Last date for receipt of application form is||15th June 2020|
|Official Notification of DHS Goa Jobs 2020||Click Here|
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
- Bio – data
- Photo and
- Original copies in proof of the Educational qualification, Birth Residence Certificate (15 years Domicile in state of Goa) and
- Experience if any for verification and
- Xerox Copies of all documents for submission duly attested by the Gazetted Officer/ Notary/self attested stating that “The certificate is True copy of the original”.