DGRPG Punjab Jobs Vacancy Notification 2020 Apply for General Manager, Software Engineer, Technical Executive & Other Vacancies
Get the latest DGRPG Punjab Recruitment 2020 After BE, B.Tech, MBA Diploma Jobs Vacancies in Department of Governance Reforms and Public Grievances
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by the Punjab State e-Governance society O/o Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab. After BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree Holder Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria May apply For the Faculty posts of General Manager, Software Engineer, Technical Executive and Various Vacancies purely on contract basis.
For Other Upcoming Sarkari Naukri, or Govt Jobs in Punjab 2020 Subscribe Our Website to Get latest Career Notification
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Read all the details and requirements for the DGRPG Punjab Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
DGRPG Punjab Recruitment 2020-21 Details
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Deputy General Manager (DGM)||02 Posts|
|Assistant General Manager (AGM)||02 Posts|
|Software Engineer||01 Post|
|Manager Technical||02 Posts|
|Database Administrator (Election)||01 Post|
|Dot Net Developer||02 Posts|
|Technical Executive||02 Posts|
|Technical Office Executive||03 Posts|
|District E-Governance Coordinator||08 Posts|
|Programmer (Election)||05 Posts|
|Assistant District E-Governance Coordinator||08 Posts|
Educational Qualification & Experience:-
Deputy General Manager :-
- B.E./ B.Tech and MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM or Diploma in Management from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each case and experience of eight (8) years in the field of Information & Communication Technology. OR
- Post-Graduation degree in Computer Science/ Applications and MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM or Diploma in Management from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each case and experience of Ten (10) years in the field of Information & Communication Technology.
Assistant General Manager & Manager Technical :-
- B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology (IT)/ Electronics and Communication (EC)/ Computer Science (CS) degree and MBA degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each case and experience of six (6) years in the field of Information & Communication Technology. OR
- Master’s degree in Computer Applications and MBA degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each case and experience of eight (8) years in the field of Information & Communication Technology.
Software Engineer & Dot Net Developer :-
- B.E. in IT or Computer Science/ B.Tech. in IT or Computer Science/ M.Sc. in IT or Computer Science/ MCA from recognized university or institution with minimum 60% in aggregate in each case.
Database Administrator :-
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ IT / Electronics & Communications in Division. OR
- M.Sc (Comp Sc.) in 1st Div. OR
- MCA in 1st Division OR
- B/C Level Course from DOEACC in 1st Division OR
- M.Sc (Phy/Maths/Statics) arid PGDCA in 1st Division, from recognized university or institution with minimum 60% in aggregate in each case. AND
- Two years’ experience in Database handling in a reputed Company and Punjabi Language up to matric standard is essential.
Technical Executive :-
- B.E. / B. Tech in IT or Electronics and Communication (EC) or Computer Science (CS) from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each case OR
- MCA from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each case.
Technical Office Executive :-
- Minimum BE/ B. Tech. (Computer Science/ ECE/ IT) or MCA from a recognized institute/University with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Governance Coordinator :-
- B.E/ B. Tech (preferably in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Communication) or MCA with at-least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Knowledge of English and Punjabi.
Programmer (Election) :-
- B.E or B.Tech in IT or Computer Science/ M.Sc in IT or Computer Science OR
- MCA or higher qualifications, from recognized university/ institution with minimum 60% in aggregate in each case. AND
- Passed Punjabi up to Matric.
Age limit for DGRPG Punjab Recruitment 2020:
Candidates Upper Age Limit Should Be 37 Years As On 07-07-2020.
Application Fee for DGRPG Punjab Vacancy 2020:-
Application Fee Have To Pay Rs.500/- must be deposited through NEFT for each post applied in the Yes Bank, SCO 538, Sector-70, Mohali-160070, account of Punjab State E-Governance Society bearing Savings A/c no. 010994600000998 (IFSC code YESB0000109) and the UTR no. and a scanned copy of the
receipt must be uploaded to the online portal
DGRPG Punjab Jobs 2020 Salary :-
|Name Of Posts||Salary in Rs. Per Month|
|Deputy General Manager||1,00,000/-|
|Assistant General Manager||70,000|
|Database Administrator & Dot Net Developer||40,000/-|
|Executive (Technical & Technical Office), E-Governance Coordinator & Programmer||25,000/-|
Selection Process in DGRPG Punjab Jobs 2020:
Only eligible candidates will be called to participate in the selection process. Intimation in this regard will be given via emails and a notice in this regard will also be uploaded on website.
How to Apply for DGRPG Punjab Recruitment 2020?:
Interested candidates who fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may apply online through Official Website :- www.dgrpg.punjab.gov.in on or before 7th July, 2020.
Plot No. D-241, Industrial Area, Phase- 8 B, Sector- 74, Mohali- 160071.
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before submitting Online application form for DGRPG Punjab Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates and Notification:
|Last Date for Apply Online||7th July, 2020|
|Official Advertisement of DGRPG Punjab Recruitment||Click Here|
Current Govt Jobs 2020 | Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020
|PGIMS Hospital Rohtak Recruitment 2020-21 Apply for Senior Residents Demonstrators Posts|
Read More »
J&K Services Selection Board Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Class–IV Posts
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020-21 10th Pass GDS Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs Vacancy
ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2020-21 Latest Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant Posts
DRDA Jajpur Recruitment 2020 Apply for Gram Rojgar Sevak Posts
District Health Society Hojai Recruitment 2020 Latest Walk in Interview Jobs for Laboratory Technician
SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment 2020 Latest Walk in Interview Jobs for Senior Resident UP
Army Public School Bareilly Recruitment 2020 Teacher, Technician LDC & Other Posts
Directorate of Public Health and Family Welfare Vijayawada Recruitment 2020 Civil Assistant Surgeons Posts
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2020 District Judge Posts
Powergrid India Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online for Apprentice
PFRDA Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Posts
DRDO Defence Laboratory Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Latest DLJ Jodhpur Jobs Vacancy
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Senior Residents Posts