CU Jammu Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Personal Assistant, LDC, Driver Vacancy
Get the latest employment 10th, Diploma, Degree job opportunities in District Samba Jammu and Kashmir through Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2020-21
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Central University of Jammu, District Samba, J&K. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria may apply for the Non-Teaching posts of Personal Assistant, LDC, Driver vacancies in Kendriya Vidyalaya Jammu, (CU Jammu) On or Before 13th February, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the CU Jammu – Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2020, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Sarkari Naukri or Govt Jobs in Samba District, Jammu and Kashmir 2020-21, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Post||Pay Scales as per 7th CPC|
|Personal Assistant||02||Rs.35400 – 112400, (Level –6)|
|Lower Division Clerk||02||Rs. 19900 – 63200, (Level – 2)|
|Driver||02||Rs. 19900 – 63200, (Level – 2)|
|Total no of Vacancy||06 Posts|
Essential Qualifications and experience
A. For Personal Assistant Posts:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- The speed of Stenography may be prescribed at 100 w.p.m. for English and 80 w.p.m. for Hindi. Similarly for English typing at 35 w.p.m. and for Hindi typing at 30 w.p.m.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
- One year’s experience as Stenographer in Central/ State Governments, University/ Research Institution or Autonomous organization.
B. For Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- English typing @35 w.p.m. Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed – 10 mts.) (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Working knowledge of computer applications.
C. For Driver Vacancy:
- Class 10th Pass from a recognized School/ Board.
- Possession of a valid driving licence of passenger vehicle/ MGV/ HGV having no adverse endorsement” issued by the competent authority.
- Experience of driving motor vehicles M/H for at least 3 years.
Age Limit for CU Jammu Vacancy 2020
Candidates who are interested in Kendriya Vidyalaya Jammu Non Teaching Jobs 2020 Age Limit Should be Below 35 years for Personal Assistant Vacancy and For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & 10th Pass Driver Jobs Should be Below 30 years.
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Selection Process for CU Jammu Non Teaching Recruitment 2020:
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written test and Skills / Applied test.
The University may conduct written test for all the candidates who have applied for the post. Scrutiny of application will be done in respect of skill test qualified candidates only. Candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment in case of any anomaly observed by the scrutiny committee
Syllabus for Written Test:
- General Awareness/ Current Affairs/ General Aptitude
- General English
- Reasoning / Numerical Aptitude / Mental Ability
- Domain Knowledge
Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-through Online Mode. No fee in case of candidates belonging SC/ ST/ PWD & regular employees of
Central University of Jammu.
How to Apply for CU Jammu Jobs 2020:
Candidates Fulfilling Above Conditions May Apply Online Through Online Mode University website www.cujammu.ac.in on or before 13th February, 2020.
CU Jammu Address:-
Central University of Jammu, Rahya Suchani, (Bagla), District Samba – 181143 Jammu (J&K).
We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before sending application form for Cu Jammu Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for Central University of Jammu Jobs 2020:
|Last date for Apply Online Application||13th February, 2020|
|Official Advertisement of CU Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|Other Govt Jobs 2020||Click Here|