Cooch Behar District Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Accountant, Data Entry Operator Vacancies
Graduate, 10th Pass jobs in Cooch Behar District 2020-21 Apply for Accountant and Data Entry Operator in D.P.M.U., Rupashree Prakalpa, Cooch Behar District, West Bengal.
District Magistrate Cooch Behar Recruitment 2020 Accountant, Data Entry Operator: There is a latest jobs Opportunities In District Project Management Unit (DPMU), Rupashree Prakalpa, Cooch Behar. Applications are invited from eligible candidates/retired Govt. employees for contractual posts of Accountant and Data Entry Operator in D.P.M.U., Rupashree Prakalpa, Cooch Behar till 27th March, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the Office of the District Magistrate Cooch Behar Recruitment 2020-21 Job openings Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and apply accordingly.
Cooch Behar District Recruitment 2020-21 Details:
|Name of the Posts||No Of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
- For the post of Accountant: Commerce Graduate with Honours
- Working knowledge of computer and ability to work in MS Office packages (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
- Working knowledge of Spreadsheet, Tally and Presentation packages.
- Minimum 3 (three) years of working experience in any Government or Non-Government Organization.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator: Graduate in any discipline
- Must have typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Working knowledge of Computer and ability to work in MS Office packages
- Minimum 1 (one) year of working experience in any Government or Non-Government Organization.
Candidates age limit should Not more than 40 years as on 1st January, 2020. Age relaxation as per rules.
|Post Name||Salary Per Month|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs.11,000/-|
How to Apply for Cooch Behar District Jobs 2020-21
Interested Candidates Fulfilling Above Conditions may submit their application form to Establishment Section, DM’s Office, Cooch Behar (By hand into the Drop Box/ By post) on or before 27th-March-2020.
We Advise To The Candidates That Must Read The Official Notification Before Submitting Application Form For Office of the District Magistrate Cooch Behar Recruitment 2020.
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||27-03-2020|
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Latest govt jobs 2020 in West Bengal||Click Here|
The Chairperson District Level Selection Committee, DPMU, Rupashree Prakalpa, Cooch Behar
Office of the CMOH District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Lalbagh Cooch Behar Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for various Posts of NHM & NUHM Vacancy
10th 12th Pass Diploma, Graduate Jobs in West Bengal 2020-21 Apply for District PPM, Physiotherapist, Attendant, Consultant, ICTC Lab & Other Vacancy under the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Cooch Behar.
CMOH Cooch Behar District Recruitment 2020 10th 12th Pass Diploma Jobs Vacancy West Bengal.There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Government of West Bengal, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Lalbagh Cooch Behar. 10th 12th Pass, DMLT, Graduate candidates may apply online for the posts of District PPM, Physiotherapist, Attendant, Consultant, ICTC Lab & Other Vacancies on Contractual basis under the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Cooch Behar on or before 7th February, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the Cooch Behar or Koch Bihar Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
CMOH Cooch Behar District Recruitment 2020-21 Complete Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|District PPM (Public Private
Mix) Coordinator (RNTCP)
|Hospital Attendant (NPHCE)||01|
|District Consultant (Quality Monitoring (NQAP)||01|
|Facility Level Quality Manager (NQAP)||02|
|Dist. Finance cum Logistic Officer (NCD)||01|
|ICTC Lab Technician (WBSAP&CS [ICTC])||12|
|Staff Nurse (NUHM)||02|
|GNM (ART Centre)||01|
|Total no of Posts||30 Posts|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- For District PPM Posts: Post Graduate, Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler.
- For Physiotherapist (NCD) Post: Bachelors in physiotherapy.
- For Hospital Attendant Post: Matriculation/ 10th Pass.
- District Consultant: Degree in statistics with good academic record from a reputed University. Specialization in biostatistics would be an added advantage
- Facility Level Quality Manager (NQAP): MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing/ Life Science/ Social Science Graduate with master in Hospital Administration/ Health Management with one year experience in Public Health/ Hospital Administration
- GNM: Candidates should have completed BSC Nursing Course/ GNM training course from any recognised institute.
- Dist. Finance cum Logistic Officer (NCD): Inter CA/ Inter ICWA/ M.Com or MBA (Finance/ Material Management) with knowledge of computer.
- ICTC Lab Technician: Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc), Minimum two years experience after graduation. Or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT). Minimum two years experience after diploma.
- Staff Nurse: Completed GNM training course Or B.Sc Nursing Course from an Indian Nursing Council / West Bengal Nursing Council.
- GNM Art Centre: General Nursing and Midwifery course from any recognised by Indian Nursing Council and must be registered with West Bengal Nursing Council.
- ICTC Counsellor: Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development/ Nursing with minimum 1 year experience after PG degree/ diploma, of work in field of counselling in field of health sector, preferably in HIV/AIDS
Age of the candidate should not be above 65 Years for Facility Level Quality Manager (NQAP), Facility Level Quality Manager and Staff Nurse Posts, Upto 60 Years for ICTC Lab Technician, ICTC Counsellor Posts, Upto 62 Years for GNM (ART Centre) Posts as on 1st February, 2020.
Salary (Consolidated Per Month):
- District PPM: Rs.19,000/-
- Physiotherapist (NCD): Rs.20,000/-
- Hospital Attendant: Rs 7,500/-
- District Consultant: Rs 30,000/-
- Facility Level Quality Manager: Rs. 35,000/-
- GNM (NRC): Rs. 17,220/-
- Dist. Finance cum Logistic Officer (NCD): Rs. 22,700/-
- ICTC Lab Technician: Rs. 13,000/-
- Staff Nurse (NUHM): Rs.17,220/-
- GNM (TCU): Rs.16,860/- +300/-
- GNM (ART Centre): Rs.13,000/-
- ICTC Counsellor: Rs.13,000/-
Candidate must pay application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs.50/-for reserved categories) by Crossed Demand Draft in favour of “DH&FWS NON NHM MOTHER A/C COOCH BEHAR”
Selection Procedure for CMOH Cooch Behar District Recruitment 2020:
Selection will be based on Written Examination, Computer Test, Personality Test and Academic Score.
Syllabus for Written Test and Computer Test:
Syllabus For Compulsory Paper:
i. Cost & Management Accounting
ii. Advanced Accountancy
iii. Business Mathematics & Statistics
- B. Paper-2
i. Direct and Indirect Taxation
ii. Indirect Tax-GST
iv. Information Technology and its Applications in Business
Syllabus For Computer Test:
- Practical Problem Solving in Tally ERP.
- Practical Problem Solving in Excels.
- Practical Problem Solving in Word.
- Practical Problem Solving in Power Point.
How to Apply for CMOH Cooch Behar District Jobs 2020?:
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, experience and skill-set may apply Online through the website www.wbhealth.gov.in under E-Governance “Online Recruitment” between 18-01-2020 to 07-02-2020 till 24:00 Hrs.
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing online application form for CMOH Cooch Behar District Recruitment 2020.
Chief Medical Officer of Health and Secretary, District. Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Debi Bari Road, Lalbagh, Cooch Behar – 736101
|Starting Date of Apply Online Application Form||18th January, 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online Applications||7th February, 2020|
|Official Advertisement of CMOH Cooch Behar District Recruitment||Click here|