CMOH Darjeeling Jobs 2020-21 Apply for the post of Lab Technician, Phlebotomist, Medical Technologist, Para Medical Worker Vacancies
Get the latest Government job Openings in Darjeeling, West Bengal 2020-21, Apply for Lab Technician & Other Posts in Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Darjeeling, West Bengal till 3rd November, 2020.
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by Department of Health & Family Welfare, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Darjeeling & District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Siliguri. Eligible Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria may apply for the posts of Lab Technician & Other Vacancies in CMOH Darjeeling.
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Sarkari Naukri 2020-2021, Government jobs in Darjeeling, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
CMOH Darjeeling Recruitment-2020 Jobs Details:
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Medical Technologist (Critical Care)||04|
|Para Medical Worker||01|
Educational Qualification for CMOH Darjeeling Recruitment 2020:
- Lab Technician: Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Phlebotomist: 12th Class Pass with Science.
- PEER Support: The Peer Support should be a person preferably with or recovering from the disease (hepatitis a or hepatitis C), with a minimum of H.S (12th ) level education. S/he must also have sound knowledge of the local language and working knowledge of English.
- Medical Technologist (Critical Care): Passed Higher Secondary/ 10+2 Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and Two years diploma in Critical Care Technology.
- Para Medical Worker: a) High School / Higher Secondary. Holding certificate of PMW training. or MSW/ B.Sc with 03 years experience in the field of Health
CMOH Darjeeling Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates Age Limit Should Be Preferably below 39 years for Medical Technologist (Critical Care) and below 40 years for all remaining posts As On 01-01-2020.
Salary for CMOH Darjeeling Recruitment 2020:-
|Name of Posts||Salary In Rs. Per Month|
|Lab Technician||Rs 17220/-|
|Para Medical Worker||Rs.16000/-|
Laboratory Technician: Merit based on the marks obtained in essential/ preferential qualification and experience etc.
PEER Support: Only shortlisted candidate to be called for the interview
Medical Technologist, Para Medical Worker: Scaring as per Qualification & Interview.
How To Apply for CMOH Darjeeling Jobs 2020-21?
Interested candidates May Send Their Application in scanned and PDF version in prescribed format to the e-mail ID [email protected] on or before 3rd November, 2020
The completed application should have the following documents along with the application :-
- Proof of age
- qualification certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Registration certificate
- experience certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card.
Important Date and Notification:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|