Parliament of India Recruitment Branch Jobs Career Notification 2020 Apply for Translator Vacancies in Lok Sabha Secretariat
After Passing the Master’s Degree in Hind Jobs in India 2020 Latest Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020-21 Notification for Filling of Translator Vacancies on Direct Recruitment basis
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Parliament of India, Recruitment Branch, Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi. Candidates may apply for the posts of Translator Vacancies on Direct Recruitment Basis in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
If you are interested in Other Sarkari Naukri or Upcoming Govt Jobs in India 2020, subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Read all the details and requirements for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Job openings, admission, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020-21 Complete Details
|Name Of Posts||Translator|
|Number Of Posts||47 Posts|
|Level in Pay Matrix||Rs. 47600- 151100/- Per Month|
Educational Qualification for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
- Master’s Degree in Hindi from a recognised University with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in English from a recognised University with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognised University with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium* from a recognised University and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium* from a recognised University and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level.
- Diploma/ Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Institute recognised by the Government OR
- 02 years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/ State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/ State Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies/ Supreme Court of India/ High Courts.
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Age Limit :-
Candidates Upper age limit should be 27 years as on 27-7-2020.
Upper age relaxation for SC,ST,BC candidates, Ex-service Men, Persons with disabilities as per Govt rules.
Selection Process :-
The Selection Process Will Be Based On Preliminary Examination & Main Examination.
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2020?:
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, experience may submit their application in prescribed format, along with photocopies of relevant documents certificates and sent by email address to [email protected] On Or Before 27th July, 2020.
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before sending application form for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020.
Important Date and Notification:
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||27th July, 2020|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Computer Management Branch, (Software Unit) Parliament Library Building, New Delhi- 110001
Other Govt Jobs 2020 | Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020
|South Central Railway Secunderabad Recruitment 2020-21 Medical Staff Posts
Read More »
APVVP Recruitment 2020 Civil, Dental Assistant Surgeon Posts
PMC Recruitment 2020 Latest 8th 10th 12th Pass Jobs Vacancy Pune Mahanagar Palika Bharti
Directorate of Public Health and Family Welfare Vijayawada Recruitment 2020 Civil Assistant Surgeons Posts
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2020 District Judge Posts
Powergrid India Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online for Apprentice
PFRDA Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Posts
DRDO Defence Laboratory Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Latest DLJ Jodhpur Jobs Vacancy
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Senior Residents Posts
Department of Land Resources Recruitment 2020-21 Staff Car Driver Posts