BIS Recruitment Notification 2020 Apply for Assistant Director, Steno & Various Vacancies in Bureau of Indian Standards
Get the latest employment PG Degree/ Graduate Pass job opportunities through BIS Recruitment 2020-21
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by Bureau of Indian Standards, Department of Consumer Affairs New Delhi. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria may apply online for the posts of Assistant Director (Admin & Finance), Assistant Director(Marketing & Consumer Affairs), Assistant Director (Library), Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), Library Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant And Junior Secretariat Assistant Vacancies in BIS New Delhi.
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Read all the details and requirements for the Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2020, BIS Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Govt Jobs in New Delhi 2020-21, Or Sarkari Naukri in New Delhi, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
BIS Recruitment 2020-21 Jobs Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Director (Administration & Finance)||02|
|Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||01|
|Assistant Director (Library)||01|
|Assistant Section Officer||17|
|Junior Translator (Hindi)||01|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||79|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||36|
Educational Qualification for BIS Recruitment 2020-21
Assistant Director (Administration) for Legal:
- Degree in law from a recognized university/ Bachelor of law.
Assistant Director (Finance):
- Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Works Accountant/ Subordinate Accounts Service Accountant/ Master of Business Administration (with finance specialization) from a recognized university
Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs):
- Masters of Business Administration (Marketing) or Master‘s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication Or Master‘s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work from a recognized University/ Institution
Assistant Director (Library):
- Master‘s Degree (Post Graduate Degree) in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University
Assistant Section Officer:
- Bachelor‘s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Degree from a recognized University.
Junior Translator (Hindi):
- Master’s Degree/ Post-Graduate Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level.
- Graduate with recognized Diploma in Library Science with three years’ experience.
Senior Secretariat Assistant:
- Bachelor‘s Degree from a recognized University; and Qualifying Skill Test in Computer Proficiency consisting.
Junior Secretariat Assistant:
- Bachelor‘s Degree from a recognized University; Computer Proficiency Test and Typing Speed Test.
Age Limit for BIS Jobs 2020
|Name Of Posts||Age Limit As On 26.09.2020|
|Assistant Director (Administration & Finance)||35 Years|
|Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)|
|Assistant Director (Library)|
|Assistant Section Officer||30 Years|
|Junior Translator (Hindi)||27 Years|
|Library Assistant||27 Years|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Group||Salary In Rs. Per Month|
Selection Process for BIS Recruitment 2020:
|Name Of Posts||Selection Process|
|Assistant Director||Online Exam & Interview.|
|Assistant Section Officer||Online Exam & Typing Speed Test.|
|Personal Assistant||Online Exam & Shorthand Test|
|Junior Translator (Hindi)||Online Exam & Practical Skill Test for Translator|
|Library Assistant||Online Exam & Practical Skill on Library Science|
|Stenographer||Online Test & Shorthand Test.|
|Sr. Secretariat Assistant||Online exam & Qualifying Skill Test in Computer Proficiency.|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant||Online exam & Typing Speed Test.|
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2020:
Candidates Fulfilling Above Conditions may apply online through Bureau of Indian Standards official website https://bis.gov.in on or before 26th September, 2020.
This article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before Walk-in-Interview for BIS Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for BIS Jobs 2020:
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||26th September, 2020|
|Official Advertisement of BIS Recruitment||Click Here|
Current Govt Jobs 2020 | Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020
|BSIP Lucknow Recruitment 2020-21 Apply for Lower Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy |
Read More »
Central Coalfields Limited Ranchi Jobs 2020-21 Trade Apprentice Vacancies in CCL
CDS Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2020-21 Apply for Driver Posts Read More »
DMHS Moti Daman Recruitment 2020-21 Latest Paediatrician, Radiologist, Medical Officer Jobs Vacancies
BARC Recruitment 2020-21 Medical/ Scientific Officer & Technical Officer Posts
Amritsar District Court Recruitment 2020 Peon Process Server Posts Read More »
MRB TN Recruitment 2020-21 Assistant Medical Officer/ Lecturer Grade II Posts Read More >>
Malegaon Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 Staff Nurse DEO & Various Posts Read More >>