Basirhat District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Various Vacancy
Get the latest West Bengal Jobs 2020 for Any Degree, GNM, MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma 10th+2 Pass, Apply for Basirhat District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2020.
Basirhat District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2020 Jobs Vacancy West Bengal. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Government of West Bengal, District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Basirhat Health District, Badartala, District Hospital Campus, Basirhat. After 10+2th Pass, GNM, MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma Pass Candidates may apply for Technical Supervisor, ICTC Counsellor, ICTC Lab Technician, Full Time Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, District Consultant, District Programme Associate and Kalazar Treatment Supervisor Vacancies in Basirhat Health District, WB
Read all the details and requirements for the Basirhat District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, date of place, hiring organization and apply accordingly.
Total no of Posts: 19
Name of the Posts:-
Technical Supervisor, ICTC Counsellor, ICTC Lab Technician, Full Time Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, District Consultant, District Programme Associate and Kalazar Treatment
Basirhat District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Post||Posting Place|
|Technical Supervisor||01||District Hospital|
|ICTC Counsellor||01||District Hospital|
|ICTC Lab Technician||01||Taki RH|
|Full Time Medical Officer||03||Basirhat & Baduria Municipality|
|Staff Nurse||08||Basirhat & Baduria Municipality|
|District Consultant||01||CMOH Office|
|District Programme Associate||01||CMOH Office|
|Kalazar Treatment Supervisor||03||Sadeshkhali-II, Hasnabad, hingalganj|
- For the Post of Technical Supervisor: 10+2 Pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biological Science before Obtaining Diploma or Degree, Diploma in Medical laboratory Technology (DMLT)/ Diploma in laboratory Technique (DLT) Or Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) Or Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory (M.Sc in MLT/ PGDMLT)
- For the Post of ICTC Counselor: Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Psychology/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development/ Nursing with 01 experience after PG Degree/ Diploma of Working in Field of Counseling in Health Sector.
- For the Post of ICTC Lab Technician: Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) with 02 years Experience after Diploma.
- For the Post of Full Time Medical Officer: MBBS Degree from a MCI Recognized Institute with 01 year Compulsory Internship
- For the Post of Staff Nurse: GNM from an Institute Recognized by the India Nursing Council
- For the Post of District Consultant: MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing Graduate with Degree/ Diploma in Health Management with 02 years relevant Work Experience.
- For the Post of District Programme Associate: Graduate in any Discipline from any Recognized University
- For the Post of Kalazar Treatment Supervisor: Should be a Science Graduate with Biology as a paper in Graduate level from any Recognized University. The Candidates should have the valid Two wheeler Driving License
Age limit for Basirhat District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Jobs 2020-21:
|Post Name||Upper age limit as on 1-1-200|
|Technical Supervisor||40 years|
|ICTC Counsellor||60 years|
|ICTC Lab Technician||60 years|
|Full Time Medical Officer||63 years|
|Staff Nurse||64 years|
|District Consultant||40 years|
|District Programme Associate||40 years|
|Kalazar Treatment Supervisor||62 years|
Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC Category As per Govt Rules.
Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- (Rs.50/- for SC, ST, OBC-A & B Category) through Cash Deposit/ Transfer in favor of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Basirhat Health District A/C no. 1469104000013217, IFSC Code: IBKL0001469 Basirhat Branch.
Receipt Copy of Cash Deposit/ Transfer to be Attached with the Application for Document Verification.
- Technical Supervisor: Rs.17,220/-
- ICTC Counsellor: Rs.13,000/-
- ICTC Lab Technician: Rs.13,000/-
- Full Time Medical Officer: Rs.40,000/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs.17,220/-
- District Consultant: Rs.40,000/-
- District Programme Associate: Rs.13,560/-
- Kalazar Treatment Supervisor: Rs.17,720 for Fresh Candidate and Rs.10,000/- for Retired Employee
How to Apply for Basirhat District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2020?:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may Apply Online through Basirhat Health District website basirhathealthdistrict.in On or Before 15th March, 2020.
Basirhat District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Basirhat Health District, Badartala, District Hospital Campus, Basirhat Pin Code-743292 West Bengal
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification Before Submitting Application Form for Basirhat District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2020.
|Last Date for Apply Online Application Form||15th March, 2020|
|Official Notification of Basirhat District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Jobs 2020||Click here|
|Other Job in West Bengal 2020-21||Click Here|