ARO Shimla Army Recruitment Rally 2020 at Prithi Military Station, Averipatti, Rampur Bushahr From 16th to 25th April 2020 Open Soldier Bharti
Get the latest employment 10th 12th/ Intermediate Pass Govt. job opportunities in Himachal Pradesh through ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti Rampur Bushahr 2020-21
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Shimla, HP. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to District of Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur districts of Himachal Pradesh can apply Online for the post of Soldier General Duty (Sol GD), Soldier Technical (Sol Tech) and Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (Sol CLK/ SKT) category 16 February, 2020 to 31 March 2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 31 March 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Read all the details and requirements for the ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti Rampur Bushahr 2020 Online Registration, Job Openings, Application form, Age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Government jobs or Sarkari Naukri in Himachal Pradesh, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti Rampur Bushahr 2020 Complete details:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Soldier (GD) General Duty||10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream|
- Soldier GD: Cl 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:– 10+2/ Intermediate pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% marks in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/ listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
Age Limit and Minimum Physical QR for ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti Rampur Bushahr 2020
|Name of the Posts||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 (01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003)||163||48||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||163||48||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||163||48||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
Special Physical Standards:
|Indian Gorkhas (All Categories)||157||77 (+5 CM expansion)||48|
|Tribals of Recognised Tribal Areas (All Categories)||162||77 (+5 CM expansion)||48|
Relaxation in Physical Standards for ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti Rampur Bushahr:
|Name of the Class/ Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||02||01||02|
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen||02||01||02|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||02||03||05|
Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Common Entrance Examination. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
- Admit Card for the CEE for Review Fit cases will be issued at ARO, Shimla (HP) after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH/ CH / BH.
How to Join ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti Rampur Bushahr 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 16 February 2020 to 31 March 2020 and attend Army recruitment rally from 16 April to 25 April 2020 at Prithi Military Station, Averipatti, Rampur Bushahr, Shimla district, Himachal Pradesh. For any clarification the applicant may contact Telephone Number (ARO, Shimla) – 0177-2652804
We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before Online Registration application form for ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti Rampur Bushahr 2020. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army/ Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Dates for ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti Rampur Bushahr 2020:
|Date of Apply Online Registration:||16 February to 31 March 2020|
|Date of Army Rally Bharti Rampur Bushahr||16th to 25th April 2020|
|Venue of Army Rally Bharti||Prithi Military Station, Averipatti, Rampur Bushahr|
|Official Notification of ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti Rampur Bushahr||Click Here|
Important Documents for Army Recruitment Rally Rampur Bushahr 2020
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Bonafide Himachal / Native Domicile Certificate: Bonafide Himachal/ Native Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate
- Dogra Class & Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrollment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.