Indian Army Recruitment Rally Rohtak Haryana From 10 to 20 February 2020 Open Soldier Bharti
Get the latest employment 8th Pass, 10th 12th Pass Govt. job opportunities in Haryana through ARO Rohtak Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office Rohtak. Male Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to districts of Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat and Panipat can online registration for the post of Indian Soldier GD, Clerk/SKT Store Keeper Technical and Tradesman Vacancies on or before 25th-January-2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail 26 Jan 2020 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card (at Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex Sector-6, Rohtak, Haryana 124001).
Read all the details and requirements for the Army Recruitment Rally Rohtak 2020 Online Registration, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Government jobs or Sarkari Naukri in Haryana, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
1. ARO Rohtak Army Recruitment Rally 2020-21 Complete Details:
|Sr.||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|a.||Soldier General Duty||10th/ Matric pass|
|b.||Soldier Clerk/ SKT||10+2/ Intermediate pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science)|
|c.||Soldier Tradesman Support Staff (ER)||Simple 10th pass|
2. District Details for Haryana Army Bharti
Army Recruitment Rally for Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat and Panipat Districts of Haryana
3. Educational Qualification
a. Soldier GD: Cl 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
b. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:– 10+2/ Intermediate pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% marks in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
c. Soldier Tradesman:– Class 10th simple pass. No stipulation in aggreted percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
4. Age Limit and Minimum Physical QR for Army Rally Bharti Rohtak 2020
|Category||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 (01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002)||170||50||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Clerk/ SKT||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002)||162||50||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002)||170||50||77 (+ 5 CM
5. Relaxation in Physical Standards for Rohtak Army Rally 2020
|Sr||Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|a.||Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex- Servicemen||02||01||02|
|b.||Adopted son/son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen||02||01||02|
|c.||Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District Level having secured 1st/ 2nd position in last two years)||02||03||05|
Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.
6. Selection Procedure:
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site):- 1.6 Km Run, Beam (Pull Ups), 9 Feet Ditch, Zig – Zag Balance
- Physical Measurement Test:- Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical standards
- Medical Test:- As per laid down medical standards at Rally Site.
- Written Test through Common Entrance Exam (CEE):- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue, Location Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Card.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
7. How to Apply for ARO Rohtak Army Recruitment Rally Haryana 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 21-12-2019 to 25-01-2020 and attend Army recruitment rally from 10 to 20-02-2020 at Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex, Rohtak (Haryana).
We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before Online Registration application form for ARO Rohtak Army Recruitment Rally Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat and Panipat Districts of Haryana 2020. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army/ Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
8. Important Dates for Army Rally Bharti Rohtak 2020:
|Last Date for Online Registration:||25 January 2020|
|Date of Rohtak Army Recruitment Rally||10 to 20 February 2020|
|Admit Cards for the Rohtak Rally||from 26 Jan 2020 onwards|
|Place of the Rally||Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex, Rohtak|
|Official Advertisement Of rally||Click here|
9. Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the Rally Site:–
- Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photo-shopped photographs will not be accepted. SIKH and SIKH (M&R) candidate’s photographs should be with Turban/ Patka.
- Education Certificate: Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University.
- Nativity/ Domicile Certificate: Nativity/ Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (if religion as Sikh/ Hindu/ Muslim/ Christian is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate: Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/ stamp, Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman, A declaration to the effect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper.
- NCC Certificate, Sports Certificate
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Coaching centre for Rohtak army recruitment rally selection:-Target Defence Academy Society, Career Achievers Delhi Road Rohtak