ARO Mangalore Army Recruitment Rally 2020 at District Sports Stadium, Udupi From 4th to 14th April 2020 Open Soldier Bharti
Get the latest employment 8th Pass, 10th 12th, Intermediate Pass Govt. job opportunities in Karnataka through ARO Mangalore Army Rally Bharti Udupi 2020-21
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Mangalore, Karnataka. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to District of Bagalkot, Vijayapura, Dharwad, Uttar Kannada, Dakshina Kannada, Udupi, Davanagere, Gadag, Haveri, Chikmagalur and Shivamogga can apply Online for the post of Indian Soldier General Duty (Sol GD), Soldier Technical (Sol Tech) and Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (Sol CLK/ SKT), Tradesmen Vacancy From 16 February, 2020 to 20 March 2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 24th to 29th March 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Read all the details and requirements for the ARO Mangalore Army Rally Bharti Udupi Karnataka 2020 Online Registration, Job Openings, Application form, Age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti or Sarkari Army Job 2020-21, Government jobs or Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
ARO Mangalore Army Rally Bharti Udupi 2020 Complete details:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Soldier (GD) General Duty||10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary||10+2/ Intermediate exam Pass in Science|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream|
|Soldier Tradesman||8th Pass/ 10th Pass|
Educational Qualification for Army Jobs in Udupi District
- Soldier GD: Cl 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:– 10+2/ Intermediate pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% marks in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms): Cl 10th Pass, (8th Pass for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper
Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/ listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered for ARO Mangalore Army Rally Bharti Udupi.
Age Limit and Minimum Physical QR for ARO Mangalore Army Rally Bharti Udupi 2020
|Name of the Posts||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 (01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003)||166||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||165||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||165||50||77 (+5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||17 ½-23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||162||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½-23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||166||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
Relaxation in Physical Standards for Sarkari Army Job Udupi 2020:
|Name of the Class/ Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||02||01||02|
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen||02||01||02|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||02||03||05|
Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Common Entrance Examination. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site):
1.6 Km Run:-
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec: 60 Marks
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec: 48 Marks
Beam (Pull Ups): Minimum 6 Pull Ups need to qualify
10 – 40 Marks, 9 – 23 Marks, 8 – 27 Marks, 7 – 21 Marks, 6 – 16 Marks
How to Join ARO Mangalore Army Rally Bharti Udupi 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 16 February 2020 to 20 March 2020 and attend Army recruitment rally from 04 April to 14 April 2020 at District Sports Stadium, Udupi, Karnataka. For any clarification the applicant may contact Telephone Number- 0824-2458376
Udupi Army Recruitment Rally Address:
Udupi District Stadium or Ajjarakadu Mahatma Gandhi District Stadium is a multi-purposed stadium located in Udupi, Karnataka
We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before Online Registration application form for ARO Mangalore Army Rally Bharti Udupi 2020. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army/ Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Dates for Udupi Army Jobs 2020:
|Date of Apply Online Registration:||16 February to 20 March 2020|
|Date of Army Recruitment Rally Udupi Karnataka||4th to 14th April 2020|
|Venue of Army Recruitment Rally||District Sports Stadium, Udupi Karnataka|
|Official Notification of ARO Mangalore Army Rally Bharti Udupi||Click Here|
Important Documents for Army Recruitment Rally Udupi 2020
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Bonafide Himachal / Native Domicile Certificate: Bonafide Himachal/ Native Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate
- Dogra Class & Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrollment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.