Indian Army Recruitment Rally Jagatsinghpur Odisha From 8th to 15th April 2020 Open Soldier Bharti
Get the latest employment 8th Pass 10th Pass Govt. job opportunities in Odisha through ARO Cuttack Army Rally Bharti Jagatsinghpur 2020-21
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Cuttack, Odisha. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to Puri, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Khorda, Balasore, Mayurbhanj, Jajpur, Jagatsinghpur, Kendrapara and Nayagarh districts of Odisha can apply Online for the post of Indian Soldier GD, General Duty Technical, Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Clerk/ Store Keeper and 8th Pass, 10th Pass Tradesman Vacancies on or before 23 March 2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 24 March to 30 March 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Read all the details and requirements for the Army Recruitment Rally Jagatsinghpur Odisha 2020 Online Registration, Job Openings, Application form, Age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Government jobs or Sarkari Naukri in Odisha, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
ARO Cuttack Army Rally Bharti Jagatsinghpur Odisha 2020 8th 10th Pass Jobs complete details:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks|
||10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science|
|Soldier Technical ( Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)||10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary||10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||10+2/ Intermediate pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science)|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass||Class 10th simple pass|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass||Class 8th simple pass (For Syce, House Keeper and Mess Keeper|
- Soldier GD: Cl 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary:– 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject. OR 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:– 10+2/ Intermediate pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% marks in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass:– Class 10th simple pass. No stipulation in aggreted percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass:– Class 8th simple pass (For Syce, House Keeper and Mess Keeper. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
Age Limit and Minimum Physical QR for Army Rally Bharti Jagatsinghpur 2020
|Name of the Posts||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 (01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003)||169||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||169||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||169||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||169||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store
Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management
|17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||162||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||169||48||76 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||169||48||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/ listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
Relaxation in Physical Standards:
|Name of the Class/ Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||02||01||02|
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen||02||01||02|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||02||03||05|
Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Common Entrance Examination. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
How to Apply for ARO Cuttack Army Rally Bharti Jagatsingpur Odisha 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 08-02-2020 to 23-03-2020 and attend Army recruitment rally from 8th-04-2020 to 15-04-2020 at Gopabandhu Stadium Paradip, Jagatsinghpur District, Odisha. For more details , contact on Telephone Number – 0671-2305280, Mobile No – 9437162280.
We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before Online Registration application form for ARO Cuttack Army Rally Bharti Jagatsinghpur Odisha 2020. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army/ Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Dates for ARO Cuttack Army Rally Bharti Jagatsinghpur Odisha 2020:
|Last Date for Apply Online Registration:||23 March, 2020|
|Date of Army Rally Bharti Jagatsinghpur||8th to 15th April 2020|
|Venue of Army Rally Bharti Jagatsinghpur||Gopabandhu Stadium Paradip, Jagatsinghpur|
|Official Notification of Army Rally Bharti Jagatsinghpur||Click Here|
Important Documents for Army Recruitment Rally
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them To The Army Rally Bharti Jagatsinghpur Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate With Photograph Issued By Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate Affixed With Photograph Of The Candidate Issued By The Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrolment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.