ARO Chennai Indian Army Recruitment, Army Rally Bharti Tiruvannamalai (TN) 2020 Open Soldier Vacancy
Get the latest employment 8th 10th 12th Pass Govt. job opportunities in Tamilnadu through ARO Chennai Army Rally Bharti Arunai Engineering College, Stadium, Tiruvannamalai (Tamil Nadu) 2020-21
ARO Chennai Army Recruitment Rally, Army Rally Bharti Tiruvannamalai 2020 8th 10th 12th Pass Sarkari Army Jobs in Tiruvannamalai District.
ARO Chennai Army Rally Bharti Tiruvannamalai 2020 8th 10th 12th Pass Soldier Jobs Vacancy.
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai, Army Recruitment Rally Arunai Engineering College, Stadium, Tiruvannamalai Bharti. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to 11 districts of Tamilnadu i.e. Cuddalore, Vellore, Tirupathur, Ranipet Tiruvannamalai, Chennai, Tiruvallur, Vilupuram, Kallakurichi, Kancheepuram, Chengalpattu and Puducherry Dist of Puducherry (UT) can apply online Registration for the post of Indian Soldier GD, Technical, Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Clerk/ Store Keeper, Tradesmen Vacancies on or before 30th-March-2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Print out of admit card can be taken after 31 Mar 2020 from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Candidates should reach at Arunai Engineering College, Stadium, Tiruvannamalai Tamil Nadu on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Read all the details and requirements for the ARO Chennai Army Recruitment Rally at Arunai Engineering College, Stadium, Tiruvannamalai Tamil Nadu 2020 Online Registration, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Tamilnadu, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Tamilnadu Army Recruitment 2020 | ARO Chennai Tiruvannamalai Rally Bharti Schedule 2020-21
1. ARO Chennai Army Rally Bharti Tiruvannamalai 2020 Jobs complete details:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||10th/ Matric pass|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Pass|
|Soldier Technical Nursing
Assistant/ Nursing Assistant
|10+2/ Intermediate pass|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper
|10+2/ Intermediate pass|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)
||8th/ 10th Pass|
District Will be Covered:
Cuddalore, Vellore, Tirupathur, Ranipet Tiruvannamalai, Chennai, Tiruvallur, Vilupuram, Kallakurichi, Kancheepuram, Chengalpattu and Puducherry Dist of Puducherry (UT)
2. Educational Qualification for ARO Chennai Army Rally Bharti Tiruvannamalai 2020
a. Soldier GD (All Arms): Cl 10th Pass/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
b. Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
c. Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary:– 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject. OR 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.
d. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:– 10+2/ Intermediate pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% marks in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
e. Soldier Tradesman (All Arms):
- Class 8th Pass simple (for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper).
- Class 10th Pass Simple.
3. Age Group:
Age of the candidate will be counted as on 01 Oct 2020. Age criteria for recruitment rally Tiruvannamalai will be as under:
|Soldier Technical||17 years 06 months to 23 years.|
|Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store
|17 years 06 months to 23 years.|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/Nursing Assistant veterinary (RVC)||17 years 06 months to 23 years|
|Soldier General Duty||17 years 06 months to 21 years.|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 years 06 months to 23 years.|
4. Height, Weight, Chest (Physical Standard) for ARO Chennai Army Rally Bharti Tiruvannamalai 2020
|Name of the Posts||Height (CM)||Weight
|Soldier General Duty||166||49.6||77/82|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary||165||49||77/82|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162||47.2||77/82|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)
5. Selection Procedure in ARO Chennai Army Rally Bharti Tiruvannamalai 2020:
1. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|1.6 KM Run||Upto 5 Min 30 Secs -Group – I
5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins 45 Secs – Group – II.
|Group-I : 60 Marks
Group-II : 48 Marks
|Beam (Pull Ups)||10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks
8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks
7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks
6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
Less than 06 – Fail
|Arms & legs should be
straight, feet joined with
toes pointing downwards.
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify.|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify.|
2. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
4. Common Entrance Examination. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
6. How to Apply | Online Registration for ARO Chennai Army Rally Bharti Tiruvannamalai 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in On or Before 30 March, 2020 and attend ARO Chennai Army Rally Bharti Tiruvannamalai from 15 to 25 April, 2020 at Arunai Engineering College Stadium, Tiruvannamalai (T.N). For more details , contact Recruiting Office (Headquarters) Chennai at Tele No-044-25674924 & 25674925
How to apply online?
Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in – Click on Apply/ Login link in JCO/OR enrolment – Click on Registration – Click on Continue – Fill up details – Save – For complete details visit official notification.
We Advise To The Candidates That Must Read The Official Notification Before Online Registration Application Form For ARO Chennai Army Rally Bharti Tiruvannamalai 2020.
7. Important Dates for ARO Chennai Army Rally Bharti Tiruvannamalai 2020:
|Last Date for Apply Online Registration:||30 March 2020|
|Date of Tiruvannamalai Army Recruitment Rally 2020||15 to 25 April, 2020|
|Venue of ARO Chennai Rally Bharti 2020||Arunai Engineering College Stadium, Tiruvannamalai|
|Official Notification of Army Bharti Tiruvannamalai||Click here|
SH 9, Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu 606603
Important Documents for Army Rally Bharti Tiruvannamalai Army Rally Vacancies in Indian Army 2020
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrollment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.