ARO Ambala Indian Army Recruitment, Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar 2020 Open Soldier Vacancy
Get the latest employment 10th 12 Pass Govt. job opportunities in Haryana through ARO Ambala Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar 2020-21
Note- Army Recruitment Rally for eligible candidates of districts of Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh (UT) has been postponed to block dates from 15 Jul 2020 to 30 Aug 2020 due to Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic. Online registration is mandatory and will be opened before 60 days from the date of recruitment rally.
ARO Ambala Army Recruitment Rally, Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar 2020 10th 12th Pass Sarkari Army Jobs in Haryana.
ARO Ambala Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar 2020 10th 12th Pass Soldier Jobs Vacancy.
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Ambala, Army Recruitment Rally Yamunanagar Bharti. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to districts of Haryana viz, Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh (UT) can apply online Registration for the post of Indian Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Indian Gorkhas (All categories) Vacancies from 13 March 2020 to 26 April 2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Admit card will be issued online after 27 April 2020 to 11 May 2020. Date and time of reporting at rally site will be mentioned on Admit Card
Read all the details and requirements for the ARO Ambala Army Recruitment Rally at Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar 2020 Online Registration, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Haryana, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Haryana Army Recruitment 2020 | ARO Ambala Yamunanagar Rally Bharti Schedule 2020-21
1. ARO Ambala Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar 2020 Jobs complete details:
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||Class 10th/ Matric pass|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Exam
pass in any stream
|Indian Gorkhas (All categories)||As applicable in their categories.|
District Will be Covered:
Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh (UT)
2. Educational Qualification for ARO Ambala Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar 2020:
- Soldier General Duty:– Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:- 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Indian Gorkhas (All categories):- As applicable in their categories.
3. Age, Height, Weight, Chest (Physical Standard) for Ambala Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar 2020:-
|Name of the Posts||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight
|17 years 06 months to 21 years||170||50||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||17 years 06 months to 23 years||162||50||77 (+ 5 CM
|Indian Gorkhas (All categories)||As applicable in their categories||157||48||77 (+ 5 CM
4. Selection Procedure in ARO Ambala Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar 2020:
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
2. Physical Measurement Test
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
5. How to Apply | Online Registration for ARO Ambala Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 13th March to 26th April 2020 and attend ARO Ambala Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar 2020 from 12 to 22 May, 2020 at Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar. For more details:-
Telephone Number RO (HQ) Ambala – 0171-2600269
Telephone Number HQ Rtg Zone, Ambala – 0171-2600216
We Advise To The Candidates That Must Read The Official Notification Before Online Registration Application Form For ARO Ambala Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar 2020.
6. Important Dates for ARO Ambala Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar 2020:
|Online Registration:||13 March 2020 to 26 April 2020|
|Date of Yamunanagar Army Recruitment Rally 2020||12 to 22 May, 2020|
|Venue of ARO Ambala Rally Bharti 2020||Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar|
|Official Notification of Army Bharti Yamunanagar||Click here|
Tejli Jaatland, Haryana Pin Code-135001
Important Documents for Army Rally Bharti Yamunanagar Army Rally Vacancies in Indian Army 2020
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrollment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.