ARO Shillong Indian Army Recruitment, Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2020 Open Soldier Vacancy
Get the latest employment 8th 10th 12th Pass Govt. job opportunities in Meghalaya through ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley Shillong 2020-21
ARO Shillong Army Recruitment Rally, Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2020 8th 10th 12th Pass Sarkari Army Jobs in Meghalaya.
ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2020 8th 10th 12th Pass Soldier Jobs Vacancy.
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) RO (HQ), Shillong, Army Recruitment Rally Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley Shillong Bharti. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to all districts of Meghalaya can apply online Registration for the post of Indian Soldier GD, Technical, Nursing Assistant, Clerk/ Store Keeper, Tradesmen Vacancies from 05 March 2020 to 18 April 2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 19 April 2020 to 03 May 2020
Date of Army Rally Bharti Shillong 2020 is 04 to 06 May 2020 at Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley Shillong.
Read all the details and requirements for the ARO Shillong Army Recruitment Rally at Assam Regimental Centre Shillong 2020 Online Registration, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Meghalaya, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Meghalaya Army Recruitment 2020 | ARO Shillong Rally Bharti Schedule 2020-21
1. ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2020 Jobs complete details:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||10th/ Matric pass|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Pass|
|Soldier Technical Nursing
|10+2/ Intermediate pass|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper
|10+2/ Intermediate pass|
||8th/ 10th Pass|
all districts of Meghalaya Will be Covered:
2. Educational Qualification for ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2020
a. Soldier GD (All Arms): Cl 10th Pass/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
b. Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
c. Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant:– 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject. OR 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.
d. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:– 10+2/ Intermediate pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% marks in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
e. Soldier Tradesman:
- Class 8th Pass simple (for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper).
- Class 10th Pass Simple.
3. Age Group:
Age of the candidate will be counted as on 01 Oct 2020. Age criteria for recruitment rally Tiruvannamalai will be as under:
|Soldier Technical||17 years 06 months to 23 years. Born between 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003|
|Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store
|17 years 06 months to 23 years. Born between 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant||17 years 06 months to 23 years. Born between 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003|
|Soldier General Duty||17 years 06 months to 21 years. Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 years 06 months to 23 years. Born between 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003|
4. Height, Weight, Chest (Physical Standard) for ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2020
|Name of the Posts||Height (CM)||Weight
|Soldier General Duty||160||48||77/82|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant||157||48||77/82|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||160||48||77/82|
5. Selection Procedure in ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2020:
1. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|1.6 KM Run||Upto 5 Min 30 Secs -Group – I
5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins 45 Secs – Group – II.
|Group-I : 60 Marks
Group-II : 48 Marks
|Beam (Pull Ups)||10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks
8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks
7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks
6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
Less than 06 – Fail
|Arms & legs should be
straight, feet joined with
toes pointing downwards.
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify.|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify.|
|For soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/SKT
category candidates only need to qualify in PFT.
2. Physical Measurement Test (At Rally Site)
4. Written Test. Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
6. How to Apply | Online Registration for ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in From 05 March 2020 to 18 April 2020 and attend ARO Shillong Army Recruitment Rally From 4th to 6th May at Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley Shillong, Meghalaya. For more details , contact Telephone Number – 0364- 2506581, 2504177
How to apply online?
Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in – Click on Apply/ Login link in JCO/OR enrolment – Click on Registration – Click on Continue – Fill up details – Save – For complete details visit official notification.
We Advise To The Candidates That Must Read The Official Notification Before Online Registration Application Form For ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2020.
7. Important Dates for ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2020:
|Apply Online Registration:||19 April 2020 to 03 May 2020|
|Date of Shillong Army Recruitment Rally 2020||04 to 06 May, 2020|
|Venue of ARO Shillong Rally Bharti 2020||Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley Shillong|
|Official Notification of Army Bharti Shillong||Click here|
Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley, Shillong, Meghalaya 793007
Important Documents for Army Rally Bharti Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley, Shillong, Meghalaya Army Rally Vacancies in Indian Army 2020
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrollment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.