ARO Shillong Indian Army Recruitment, Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2021 Open Soldier Vacancy
Get the latest employment 8th 10th 12th Pass Govt. job opportunities in Meghalaya through ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2021-22
ARO Shillong Army Recruitment Rally, Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2021 8th 10th 12th Pass Sarkari Army Jobs in Meghalaya.
ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2021 8th 10th 12th Pass Soldier Jobs Vacancy.
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) RO (HQ), Shillong, Army Recruitment Rally Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley Shillong Bharti. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to all districts of Meghalaya can apply online Registration for the post of Indian Soldier GD, Technical, Tradesmen Vacancies till 28th March, 2021 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 29 Mar to 01 Apr 2021
Date of Army Rally Bharti Shillong 2021 is 07 to 16 April 2021 at Happy Valley Shillong.
Read all the details and requirements for the ARO Shillong Army Recruitment Rally at Assam Regimental Centre Shillong 2021 Online Registration, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2021-22, Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Meghalaya, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Meghalaya Army Recruitment 2021 | ARO Shillong Rally Bharti Schedule 2021-22
1. ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2021 Jobs complete details:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||10th/ Matric pass|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Pass|
|Soldier Tradesman||8th/ 10th Pass|
all districts of Meghalaya Will be Covered:
2. Educational Qualification for ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2021
a. Soldier GD (All Arms): Cl 10th Pass/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
b. Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
c. Soldier Tradesman:
- Class 8th Pass simple (for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper).
- Class 10th Pass Simple.
3. Age Group:
Age of the candidate will be counted as on 01 Oct 2021. Age criteria for recruitment rally Tiruvannamalai will be as under:
|Soldier Technical & Tradesman||17 years 06 months to 23 years. Born between 01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004|
|Soldier General Duty||17 years 06 months to 21 years. Born between 01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004|
4. Height, Weight, Chest (Physical Standard) for ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2021
|Name of the Posts||Height (CM)||Chest|
|Soldier General Duty||160||77/82|
5. Selection Procedure in ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2021:
1. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|1.6 KM Run||Upto 5 Min 30 Secs -Group – I|
5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins 45 Secs – Group – II.
|Group-I : 60 Marks|
Group-II : 48 Marks
|Beam (Pull Ups)||10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks|
9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks
8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks
7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks
6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
Less than 06 – Fail
|Arms & legs should be|
straight, feet joined with
toes pointing downwards.
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify.|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify.|
|For soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/SKT category candidates only need to qualify in PFT.|
2. Physical Measurement Test (At Rally Site)
4. Written Test. Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
6. How to Apply | Online Registration for ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2021:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 28th March, 2021 and attend ARO Shillong Army Recruitment Rally From 7th to 16th April at Happy Valley Shillong, Meghalaya. For more details , contact Telephone Number – 0364 – 2506581
How to apply online?
Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in – Click on Apply/ Login link in JCO/OR enrolment – Click on Registration – Click on Continue – Fill up details – Save – For complete details visit official notification.
We Advise To The Candidates That Must Read The Official Notification Before Online Registration Application Form For ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2021.
7. Important Dates for ARO Shillong Army Rally Bharti Happy Valley Shillong 2021:
|Apply Online Registration:||till 28th March, 2021|
|Date of Shillong Army Recruitment Rally 2021||07 to 16 April, 2021|
|Venue of ARO Shillong Rally Bharti 2021||Happy Valley Shillong|
|Official Notification of Army Bharti Shillong||Click here|
Happy Valley, Shillong, Meghalaya 793007
Important Documents for Army Rally Bharti Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley, Shillong, Meghalaya Army Rally Vacancies in Indian Army 2021
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrollment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.