Andhra Pradesh High Court Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Office Subordinates and Driver Jobs Vacancy in HC AP
Court Jobs in Andhra Pradesh 2020-21 Apply for Office Subordinates and Drivers Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh High Court.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2020 Office Subordinates and Driver Posts. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by the High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Lelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District, AP. Interested Candidates who have 7th Pass qualification may apply for the Office Subordinates and Driver Vacancies in Andhra Pradesh High Court On or Before 20th February, 2020. Candidates who failed 10th Class will also be Considered
Read all the details and requirements for the Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2020 Complete Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Office Subordinates and Driver||100|
|Total no of Posts||111 Posts|
Educational Qualification for High Court of Andhra Pradesh Jobs:
- Candidates must have passed 7th Class Examination conducted by A.P. State Government or equivalent Examination.
- Candidates who failed 10th Class will also be Considered.
- For the post of Driver, Apart the Said Education Qualification, the Candidates should be able to read and Write Telugu/ English / Hindi or Urdu.
- Candidates applying for the post of Driver shall have valid Driving Licence to Drive Motor Cycle with Gear and Light Motor Vehicle with Driving Experience of at least One Year.
Candidates age limit should be Between 18-34 years as on 1st July, 2020. Upper Age Limit Relaxable As per Govt Rules.
Candidates have to Pay Rs.250/- and Rs.100/- for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH and Ex-Servicemen through Demand Draft Drawn in Favour of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
Mode of Recruitment:
- Office Subordinates – Selection is based on Oral Interview for 50 marks
- Drivers – Selection will be made based on Skill Test in Driving Light Motor Vehicle Followed by Oral Interview for 50 marks.
Scale of Pay:
For the Post of Office Subordinate: Rs.13000-40270 (RPS-2015)
For the Post of Drivers: Rs.15460-47330 (RPS-2015)
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2020?
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, May Apply Submit Their Dully Filled Application Form in Prescribed Format along with Fee and Other Relevant Documents Certificates by Post to The Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District Pin Code – 522237 On or Before 20th February, 2020 till 05.00 p.m.
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before Applying Application Form for High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020.
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||20th February, 2020 till 05.00 p.m.|
|Official Notification of HC.AP Recruitment 2020||CLICK HERE|