Air India Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Transition Commander and Commander Posts in Airline Allied Services Limited
Get the latest Air India Jobs 2020 After 10th+2 Pass, 12th Pass Apply for Transition Commander and Commander Vacancies in Airline Allied Services Limited.
Air India Recruitment 2020 10+2/ 12th Pass Jobs Vacancy. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by the Airline Allied Services Limited (A wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited). After 10th+2, 12th Pass eligible Candidates May Apply For Air India Recruitment 2020 till 18th September, 2020.
For Other 10th 12th Pass Govt Job or Upcoming Sarkari Naukri, Subscribe Our Website to Get latest Career Notification
Read all the details and requirements for the Air India Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
Air India Recruitment 2020-21 Details
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Posts||Place Of Posting|
|Commander (P1) including TRI/ TRE) & Transition Commander (Non Rated PIC)||18 Posts||Delhi/ Kolkata/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai/ Jaipur|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Educational Qualification For Transition Commander & Commander :-
10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/ University.
|Name Of Posts||Experience|
|Transition Commander (Non Rated PIC)||
|Commander (P1) (including TRI/ TRE)
Rated on ATR family
Technical/ Licence Qualifications :-
- Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- ATR Endorsement should be valid for minimum of 08 (Eight) months from the date of the application.
- Valid Endorsement as PIC (Type rated) on ATR Family and Valid ratings and endorsement as PIC (Non Rated) on high performance Military Jets/ Multi Engine Corporate Jets/ Turbo Prop full glass cockpit Aircrafts.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR (C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
- Valid IR Endorsement
- Accident/ Incident free record at the time of application in the preceding one year from date of application
Age limit for Air India Recruitment 2020:
|Name Of Posts||Age Limit|
|Transition Commander (Non Rated PIC)||53 Years|
|Commander (P1) (including TRI/ TRE)||55 Years|
- Transition Commander- On joining Salary would be Rs 405000/- per month and on commencement of Simulator salary would be Rs 470000/- (Rupees Four Lakhs Seventy Thousand Only) per month on pro rata basis.
- Commander- On joining, salary would be Rs 470000/- (Rupees Four Lakh Seventy Thousand Only) per month and on release as P1 for active flying duties Salary would be Rs 588000/- (Rupees Five Lakh Eighty-Eight Thousand Only) per month on pro rata basis (Less than 1000 Hrs.) for 70 hours of flying.
- Commander- On joining, salary would be Rs. 470000/- (Rupees Four Lakh Seventy Thousand Only) per month and on release as P1 for active flying duties Salary would be Rs 683000/- (Rupees Six Lakh Eighty-Three Thousand Only) per month on pro rata basis (More than 1000 Hrs.) for 70 hours of flying.
- Additional allowance of Rs. 50000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) each for LTC, TRI, TRE qualification.
In addition to above, Layover Allowance will also be payable wherever applicable. The post also carries other benefits such as air passages in a year as per Company rules, Provident Fund, Gratuity etc., as per rules.
Application Fee for Air India Recruitment 2020:-
There Have Rs. 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only) (not Applicable for SC/ ST Candidates) payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
Selection Process :-
After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for a Personal Interview followed by Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC). The Cost of Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) will be payable by the candidate. The selection would be done in phases as per the receipt of applications.
How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2020?:
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, experience may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on Air India’s Website: www.airindia.in, along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and send the application by Post / Speed post / courier at following address in a sealed envelope clearly super scribing the post for which application is being sent. The Last date of receipt of application is 18th September 2020 or till the said vacancies are filled up whichever is earlier :-
Air India, Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing up online application form for Air India Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for Air India Recruitment 2020
|Last date For receipt of application||18th September 2020|
|Official Advertisement of Air India Recruitment||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|